At Mountain Covers, we are proud to manufacture covers that are built in Canada, to weather all that Canada has to offer! From snow, to rain, to safety, and marine-grade materials throughout, these covers to built to last!
Spa Cover Features
- Reinforced Handles: Reinforced, triple-stitched handles for added durability. These handles are designed to withstand being open, closed and enjoyed time and again.
- UV Stitching: Double stitching throughout using UV inhibited, bonded, polyester thread.
- Vapour Barrier: Vapour-proof barrier that completely vacuum seals foam against water absorption.
- Tapered Foam Core: Tapered foam core options including 4-2″, 5-3″, and 6-4″ to allow for rain water and melting snow to run off.
- Vinyl Hydroliner: Vinyl hydroliner with UV mold and mildew inhibitors.
- Aluminum “C” Channel: Aluminum “C” Channel down the centre fold for added strength.
- Sealing Pads: Sealing pads and evaporation seal sewn into the centre seam to help reduce heat loss.
- Zipper: Commercial-grade nylon zipper.
- Key Lock Downs: Key lock downs to secure cover.
- Double-layer Skirting: Perimeter, double layered skirting keeps heat in.
- Marine-Grade Vinyl: Marine-grade vinyl is treated with mildew and UV inhibitors.
- Double-Reinforced Hinge: Double Reinforced folding hinge provides added strength and durability.
CFC-Free Hot Tub Covers
All of our hot tub covers are CFC-Free and environmentally friendly. Our foam manufacturing process uses steam rather than ozone-depleting freon agents thus protecting the ozone layer.
That’s a breathe of fresh air!