The 3-Season is the perfect cover for temperate Canadian climates. It can handle colder temperatures and light-medium snow, while maintaining optimal run-off with it’s 5” to 3” foam taper. It comes standard with a 6 mil vapour barrier, rubber evaporation centre seal, and 2 end sealing pads.
All of our hot tub covers are CFC-Free and environmentally friendly. Our foam manufacturing process uses steam rather than ozone-depleting freon agents thus protecting the ozone layer.
- Reinforced Handles: Reinforced, triple-stitched handles for added durability. These handles are designed to withstand being open, closed and enjoyed time and again.
- UV Stitching: Double stitching throughout using UV inhibited, bonded, polyester thread.
- Vapour Barrier: Vapour-proof barrier that completely vacuum seals foam against water absorption.
- Tapered Foam Core: Tapered foam core to allow for water run off.
- Vinyl Hydroliner: Vinyl hydroliner with UV mold and mildew inhibitors.
- Aluminum “C” Channel: Aluminum “C” Channel down the centre fold for added strength.
- Sealing Pads: Sealing pads and evaporation seal sewn into the centre seam to help reduce heat loss.
- Zipper: Commercial-grade nylon zipper.
- Key Lock Downs: Key lock downs to secure cover.
- Double-layer Skirting: Perimeter, double layered skirting keeps heat in.
- Marine-Grade Vinyl: Marine-grade vinyl is treated with mildew and UV inhibitors.
- Double-Reinforced Hinge: Double Reinforced folding hinge provides added strength and durability.